Sacraments are enacted through liturgical rituals that consist of sacred symbols, words, and actions through which we encounter Jesus Christ. These rituals are codified in ritual texts, many of which are available through the USCCB.
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (Spanish study edition only)
- Rite of Baptism (Spanish only)
- Rite of Confirmation
- Roman Missal — Altar edition, Chapel edition
- Rite of Penance — Ritual edition, Study edition
- Rite of Marriage (Spanish only)
In addition, USCCB publishes other ritual books for particular settings